This page updated: 02/07/2020
You will get feedback on your writing from a parent or other mature writer.
Explain your DOK, your writing purpose, your audience, and your EQ to your feedback person.
1. Log into MI Write/PEG Writing.
2. Find the working draft of your writing. It should be the entry with the newest date.
3. BE SURE your working draft is complete enough for someone else to read it.
4. Ask a parent to give you constructive feedback on your writing. Also, use the feedback given to you by Mrs. G. to polish your work. Don't forget to use the Paragraph/Sentence Parts Checklist!
5. You are striving for an error-free version of the draft. Your goal is 3.5 or higher in the Six Traits bar graph.
6. Save/Submit your work regularly so you don't run the risk of losing it and so you can see your revisions.