Paragraph & Sentence Parts
This page updated: 07/22/2019
Explain the EQ to your feedback person: What makes an amusement park roller coaster such a big attraction?
Need to visit the roller coaster site? The link is in in the lower right.
1. Log into MI Write.
2. Find the working draft of your writing. It should be the entry with the newest date.
3. BE SURE your working draft is complete enough for someone else to read it.
4. Ask a parent to give your constructive feedback on your writing. Also, use the feedback given to you by your instructor to polish your work.
5. You are striving for an error-free version of the draft.
6. Save/Submit your work regularly so you don't run the risk of losing it and so you can see your revisions.