This page updated: 08/25/2020
Reviewing the Writing Process
Prewrite: Our "First-look" at Fixing Sentences (A Checklist)
Remember our Essential Question?
Remember your your topic sentence?
If you are not quite sure about your conclusion sentence, don't worry, your instructor will help you.
1. Go to your Google Drive.
2. Open up your writing scaffold file.
3. At this point, your writing scaffold should be complete.
5. This is our "first-look" at your writing. During the Revise & Edit stages, we will once again go over your sentences and improve your writing.
6. Check off items as you go along; ask a parent to help you.
7. When you have completed the checklist, let your instructor know by posting a comment. Use