Purpose & Audience
This page updated: 08/21/2019
Polish & Publish
So what skill DO you posess that has helped you be successful in life? Why do you think others your age should consider learning this skill? What benefit will it bring to them?
Your answer will be in the form of an expanded reasons paragraph. Your graphic organizer, audience analysis inventory, and writing scaffold are the foundations of your rough draft. You will revise and edit until you have an error-free draft in PEG Writing. You will then share your work with Mrs. G, get feedback from others, and polish your work.
1. Log into PEG Writing.
2. Find the working draft of your writing. It should be the entry with the newest date.
3. BE SURE you have gotten feedback to make the writing the best it can be.
4. Ask someone to read your working draft OUT LOUD. Listen for the reader's pauses , re-reads or stumbles. This is a good indication you need to make a few more revisions.
5. You are striving for an error-free version of the draft.
6. Save/Submit your work regularly so you don't run the risk of losing it.
Post to the class Discussion Group:
Finally, post your error-free final draft in our class discussion group.
Complete at least two replies to someone else's writing - use Two Stars and a Wish to frame your comments. This is part of your grade. Parents may comment too!