The Writing Process
This page updated: 3/24/2020
Polish & Publish
So, what leisure-time activity DO you do that puts you in a good place?
Your answer will be in the form of a summary basic or expanded paragraph. Your graphic organizer and writing scaffold are the foundations of your rough draft. You will revise and edit until you have an error-free draft in MI Write. You will then get feedback from others, and polish your work.
What leisure-time activity do you do that puts you in a good place?
Your topic sentence:
______ always puts me in a good place, that's why I do this during leisure time.
1. Log into MI Write.
2. Find the working draft of your writing. It should be the entry with the newest date.
3. BE SURE you have gotten feedback to make the writing the best it can be.
4. Ask someone to read your working draft OUT LOUD. Listen for the reader's pauses or re-reads. This is a good indication you need to make a few more revisions.
5. You are striving for an error-free version of the draft.
6. Save/Submit your work regularly so you don't run the risk of losing it.
Finally, if you are part of the group online class, be ready to post your final draft in our class discussion group. We will do this process together during class.