The Writing Process - Review
This page updated: 07/22/2019
Polish & Publish: Nanotechnology
When is this assignment due?
You will answer your EQ: How will nanotechnology impact me in the future?
Your answer will be in the form of an expanded paragraph. Your graphic organizer and writing scaffold are the foundations of your rough draft. You will revise and edit until you have an error-free draft in PEG Writing. You will then share your work with Mrs. G, get feedback from others, and polish your work.
Need to visit the nanotechnology site? The link is in in the lower right.
1. Log into PEG Writing.
2. Find the working draft of your Nanotechnology writing. It should be the entry with the newest date.
3. BE SURE you have gotten feedback to make the writing the best it can be.
4. Ask someone to read your working draft OUT LOUD. Listen for the reader's pauses , re-reads or stumbles. This is a good indication you need to make a few more revisions.
5. You are striving for an error-free version of the draft.
6. Save/Submit your work regularly so you don't run the risk of losing it.
Post to the class Discussion Group:
Finally, post your error-free final draft in our class discussion group.