Paragraph & Sentence Parts
This page updated: 07/22/2019
Polishing & Publishing
When is this assignment due?
So, what DOES makes an amusement park roller coaster such a big attraction?
Your answer will be in the form of a summary basic or expanded paragraph. Your graphic organizer and writing scaffold are the foundations of your rough draft. You will revise and edit until you have an error-free draft in PEG Writing. You will then share your work with Mrs. G, get feedback from others, and polish your work.
Here's your last change to visit the roller coaster website in the lower right.
Directions: (updated 10/7)
1. Log into PEG Writing.
2. Find the working draft of your writing. It should be the entry with the newest date.
3. BE SURE you have gotten feedback to make the writing the best it can be.
4. Ask someone to read your working draft OUT LOUD. Listen for the reader's pauses or re-reads. This is a good indication you need to make a few more revisions.
5. You are striving for an error-free version of the draft.
6. Save/Submit your work regularly so you don't run the risk of losing it.
Finally, post your error-free final draft in our class discussion group.