The Writing Process - Review
This page updated: 07/22/2019
Revise & Edit: PEG Writing
When is this assignment due?
Essential Question: How will nanotechnology impact me in the future?
Need to visit the nanotechnology site? The link is in in the lower right.
Directions: (updated 10/7)
1. Log into PEG Writing
Your user name will be your WTS login (firstnamelastinitialwts)
Your password will be your last name (lastname)
if your last name is less than 5 letters long, add "wts" to the end of it
Example: Sally Smartpants
2. Choose your class
3. Find the writing sample you wish to work on in the list.
4. Click on the link (the date is the link to the writing sample)
5. Read through your work.
1. As you go in to do your revisions, it might help to separate sentences apart with a double-space so it's easy to find the text line that needs correction. This step is optional.
2. READ EACH comment carefully. "S" comments are spelling suggestions. "G" comments are grammar comments. Gray highlights are sentences that have grammar and sentence structure issues.
3. What to do first?
There may be a lot of spelling issues, so feel free to do those first. That will make the overall draft less distracting.
Then, check your paragraph parts
Now improve your sentence variety.
4. Continue revising and editing until there are no errors identified by PEG Writing.
5. It is at this point you will gain further development of ideas, organization and style feedback from your instructor, so be ready to share.